Possibilities recycling ovens
The possibilities for separating organic and inorganic materials using pyrolysis processes with our recycling ovens are endless. We offer added value in every situation where organic substances prevent a valuable material from being reused - or where the contamination diminishes the price of the valuable material.
By organic materials, we mean oils, greases, plastics, coatings, rubbers, adhesives, paint, foodstuffs, resins, etc. The possible applications of our recycling ovens are endless. Some examples:
- Separating paper and staples
- Removing tar from asphalt
- Removing paint, rubber and plastic residues from expensive and rare metals
- Separating/recovering copper from electric motors
- Cheaply separating steel and organic contamination
- And so on. The possibilities are endless as long as any organic component needs to be removed.
New source of energy
Our recycling ovens do more than just facilitate reuse of valuable materials. Because you process these materials in your own facility, you save on transport and processing costs.
The gas that is created when processing the organic materials can be converted into new energy in the form of heat or electricity using a connected heat recovery system.
Our recycling installations provide companies with an innovative way to reduce their ecological footprint as well as their energy bill.